Associate Principal, Full time, Permanent
Full Primary, U5 school. 5 MU
We have an exciting opportunity for an inspirational leader. We are seeking an innovative, forward-thinking, collaborative educator to join our vibrant environment. This is a great opportunity to join a leadership team in a modern and well-supported school. Our AP will build effective relationships, be highly capable with a proven ability to inspire and empower staff.
The successful candidate will be a;
- clear communicator who has the ability to initiate, lead and sustain change
- clear strategic thinker who can lead, manage and empower/inspire others
- culturally responsive practitioner with a proven track record and who will lead by example
- future-focused, visionary leader who is prepared to take risks and able to think differently
- competent and confident user of digital technologies
- knowledgeable and skilled in developing an integrated but rigorous curriculum through modern learning pedagogies
- effective communicator.
Application pack is to be downloaded from our school website. The completed application is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1pm on Wednesday, July 8.